Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Hooter Hiders" Extraordinaire

Cara Nina used a Bebe au Lait Nursing Cover while breastfeeding little Rosie and it was the prettiest, coolest baby hideaway I've ever seen. Rather than simply tossing a baby blanket over the munchkin and awkwardly trying to hide your breasts you can toss on the "hooter hider" and still make eye contact with your peanut while feeding. The fact that you'll look stylish in the process is just an additional reason why these covers are worth buying.

These are my three favourite designs (in no particular order) and I will definitely be purchasing one before Smidge arrives! Not badly priced either: $35 US with free delivery. Considering it can be a daily use item (depending on how comfortable you are breastfeeding in front of others) I don't think that's too bad at all!



These magnetic bibs are uber cool too - hmmm this is something I could probably make.


And I can't resist posting this picture... I'm sure the reason why will be obvious.

Could this baby be any cuter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment