Saturday, November 28, 2009

11 Weeks Pregnant!

Jessy and I didn't make it to the pool to swim last weekend so she hasn't seen me in two weeks. When I slipped off my clothes and stood chatting with her in my swimsuit she turned to look at me and her mouth dropped open: "Oh my God! You didn't look like that when I saw you last!"
I have definitely popped, I swear my boobs grew an additional size this week and my tummy is definitely bigger than it was last week.

When you compare these pics to last weeks I think you can tell there's a bit of a bigger bulge but the fact that my boobs have grown make it a little difficult to tell that the tummy has grown. Mike sweetly pointed out that my belly is bigger than my boobs now.

I love being pregnant!

8 comments:

  1. Congratualtions mommy and daddy to be!
    I am so excited, not only for you but for me too!
    I'm going to be a gram's....again!
    Yahoo!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Sweetie,
    I love you being pregnant, too! Looks great on you. :)
    xoxoxo
    All my love,
    Tanzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats right back at you, mom! Our little one is SO lucky to have you as his/her Grams!!

    Thanks, T! :) I'm enjoying this crazy thing called pregnancy. Lots of love to Auntie Tanzi! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I am stoked!!! I cried... :')

    We are so happy for you guys. Now Jaim on the belly... are you sure there is just 1 in there?

    Hugs to you both, I can not wait to watch this wonderful process and enjoy the milestone with you :)

    xoxox
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enough with the twin comments! The belly isn't THAT big, geesh. ;)

    Thanks for the sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats kid, I am super happy for you. BTW, Neve let it slip to Angela Freiburger that "My Aunt Jaime is having a baby too" on Saturday.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous and radiant and zen and happy. Enjoy the ride.

    PS: also: enjoy the boobie fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the boobie fairy!!

    No worries, bro! It's pretty public now - we have told everyone we need to tell. We'll post on facebook on Friday once we have the ultrasound pic. :)

    ReplyDelete